Sunday, October 7, 2007

Taeklonn's Dammaz Kron: Issue 1

DWARFS RULE ALL! (NO EXCEPTIONS)!!! Now that we have gotten that little tidbit out of the way, I may introduce myself.... My name is Taeklonn Broadaxe. Now I have been involved with Warhammer 40k for about 7 years now (Orks, Black Templars), Lord of the Rings for 4 years (Rivendell Elves), and Warhammer for only 1 (Dwarfs of course). Although i play these games i have been taught to have an open mind to many games. I also am involved with WoW, which i have played for about 1.5 years. My two characters (both dwarves) are lvl 42, and 47.(i dont play often)

As i have amassed a very large Dwarf army for Warhammer i have taken to creating a new army (much to the dismay of one of the staff members of my local GW) : The Chaos Dwarfs..... The majority of this army will be conversions as the current chaos dwarf models are expensive and look too outdated for my needs.....







All of the Dwarf models in the army are converted from the Battle for Skull Pass Dwarfs (though i haven't figured out how i will make blunderbusses). To make the Dwarfs I shaved off the face and beard of the original model, and used Green Stuff or ProCreate putty to sculpt new ones. the arms are from Chaos Marauders...

This army is serious work in progress as i only have the Hero, 15 Warriors and 20 Orc boyz ready to go... ( If you are wondering about the orcs, Chaos Dwarfs use greenskins as slaves)

2 comments:

Bluebear Jeff said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. While I usually play historicals, when I role-play, I often play a Dwarf with a Russian accent.

"Is elf? Is good for chopping in two!, da?"

Have fun with your Chaos Dwarves.


-- Jeff of Saxe-Bearstein
http://saxe-bearstein.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Dude,
Awesome, you've got yourself a new blog! Cool! Love the new chaos dwarves dude! They actually look better than the Citadel-produced ones from back in the day! LOLZ!
-Matt
PS- Sry I had to post as "anonymous", havent created an account yet, lol.